|Uploaded:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Rating:||Based on 1 user ratings|
download statistical and quantitative methods by ranjit chitale pdf104 – STATISTICAL METHODS & RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
a) Statistical Methods
1. Arranging data to convey meaning - tables, graphs and frequency distribution.
2. Measures of central tendency and dispersion.
3. Simple and multiple regression and correlation.
4. Association of attributes.
5. Probability - Probability distributions - Binomial, Poisson and Normal.
6. Introduction to Linear Programming, Queuing theory, Markov Chains with Simulation
techniques, Games theory, Decision theory
b) Research Methodology
1. Meaning, Objectives and Motivation in research - Types of research - Research
Approaches - Research Process - Validity and Reliability in research
2. Research Design, Sampling Design, Measurement and Scaling Techniques
3. Methods of data collection, Testing of Hypothesis, Testing of samples, Chi-square Test Analysis of Variance and Co-variance - Multi Variate Analysis
4. Interpretation of Data and Report Writing, Use of computer in Research - Creating a
Database and its use for Statistical Analysis
Statistical Methods - S.P.Gupta
Statistics for Management - Levin and Rubin, Pearson
Statistics - Spiegel
Quantitative Techniques Vol. 1 and 2 - L.C.Jhamb, Everest Publication
Statistics and Quantitative Techniques - M.G.Dhaygude
Operations Research - V.K.Kapoor
Operations Research - J.K.Sharma
Quantitative Techniques - N.D.Vohra, Tata Mcgraw Hill
Introduction to Operations Research - Hiller
Introduction to Operations Research - Gillett
Statistical and Quantitative Methods - Ranjeet.Chitale